||Supports 66lbs (30kgs) in total|
||+90° / -25° (provided there are no obstacles)|
||90° (portrait or landscape) |
||VESA compliant: 75x75 and 100x100|
||4" - 18.5" (102.9mm - 470mm)|
- Designed for the following Apple Monitors:
24-inch iMac (aluminum and glass)
27-inch iMac before 2013
24-inch LED Cinema Display
27-inch LED Cinema Display
27-inch Thunderbolt Display
21.5" or 27" iMac with Built-in VESA Mount Adapter after late 2012
27" iMac Retina with Built-in VESA Mount Adapter
27" iMac Pro with VESA Mount Adapter
32" Apple Pro Display XDR (2019) with VESA Mount Adapter. Please be sure to choose the option of '32" Apple Pro with VESA Adapter' AND be sure to purchase the VESA Adapter for this model from Apple
Apple Studio Display 27" (2022) VESA Version. Please be sure to choose the option of 'Apple Studio Display VESA Version'
If your Apple monitor is not listed above, please contact us for solutions.
- Supports three displays up to 28"
- 2-in-1 base: can be used as either a clamp base or a grommet base
- Clamp Base fits table thickness: 0.8" - 2.7" (10 - 69mm); Designed with double clamp for extra sturdiness
- Grommet Base fits table thickness: 0.8" - 3.9" (20 - 100mm) and hole diameter: 0.5" - 2.3" (12 - 60mm)
- Large base area (6.5" W x 5" D) for most secured installation (optimal solution for curved table edge)
- Triple monitor 3-section 2-fold joint beam length: 65.87"
- Pole length: 11.8" (300mm); optional longer pole available in 19.7", 27.6" and 43.3"
- Maximum adjustment rendered by tilting, swiveling, rotation and optional dynamic height adjustment
- Swift and easy movements and adjustments
- Height Adjustment Range: 11.8" manually at the pole or 9.4" dynamically with Front-end Adjuster option
- Brackets and swivel arms feature quick release design: only a matter of a 'click' to get connected and with the push of a button then lift off to get disconnected
- Solid Aluminum die-cast construction
- Handle provided for convenient simultaneous back and forth adjustments for three screens
- Space-saving with its compact design
- Clean look with minimal hardware visible from underside of work surface
- Rotation 90° and side-to-side pivot
- Neat and efficient cable management
- Maximum productivity and supreme ergonomic comfort
- Easy installation and dis-installation
- Color: Metallic Silver & Black
The Triple Monitor Desk Mount for Apple Quick Release w/ Dual Arm is a stylish stand that is perfect for your Apple LCD monitor. With a 360° swivel function and a total weight capacity of 66lbs (30kg), this Apple stand is ideal for offices, classrooms, private homes, and public areas. It's the perfect accessory for the busy individual and can fit neatly into any home office space. This Apple monitor stand has +90° / -25° tilt actions to ensure perfect viewing at any angle. The convenient display stand features robust cable management, ensuring a neat and tidy desk space with no visible cables. This convenient and stylish LCD desktop stand offers perfect flexibility and is maneuverable to suit any viewing angle. It has a modern look, which fits in perfectly with Apple's stylish looks. The Apple display stand has been designed with the latest engineering technologies in mind; to ensure durability and strength. These quality stands are manufactured in our offshore manufacturing plant, adhering to strict quality guidelines that enable us to deliver value to our customers. This handy desk stand has been produced with the end-user in mind; and ensures easy installation features while simultaneously offering intuitive, practical, and functional designs.
Q & A
Q: Will it work for Apple Studio Display 27" (2022) VESA Version?
A: Yes, if you choose the option of '1 - 2 Apple Studio Display 27" (2022) VESA Version' with the right number, then it will be compatible.
Q: When would I need the longer pole option?
A: When you expect to expand this mount to support multiple screens in more than one row in the future, you may consider starting with a longer pole, so all you need in the future is to purchase additional parts for the fourth or fifth monitor.