||Supports 66lbs (30kgs) in total|
||+90° / -25° (provided there is no obstacles)|
||90° (portrait or landscape) |
||VESA compliant: 75x75 and 100x100|
||4" - 18.5" (102.9mm - 470mm)|
- Designed for the following Apple Monitors:
24-inch iMac (aluminum and glass)
27-inch iMac before 2013
24-inch LED Cinema Display
27-inch LED Cinema Display
27-inch Thunderbolt Display
21.5" or 27" iMac with Built-in VESA Mount Adapter after late 2012
27" iMac Retina with Built-in VESA Mount Adapter
27" iMac Pro with VESA Mount Adapter
32" Apple Pro Display XDR (2019) with VESA Mount Adapter. Please be sure to choose the option of '32" Apple Pro with VESA Adapter' AND be sure to purchase the VESA Adapter for this model from Apple
Apple Studio Display 27" (2022) VESA Version. Please be sure to choose the option of 'Apple Studio Display VESA Version'
If your Apple monitor is not listed above, please contact us for solutions.
- 7-in-1 base works for:
1) Single T Slotted Channel
2) 1.5" on Center T Slotted Channel
3) 1" on Center T Slotted Channel
4) 2" on Center T Slotted Channel
5) 3" on Center T Slotted Channel
6) Screw onto Desk Surface
7) Bolt through 0.4" - 2.36" (10 - 60 mm) Hole
You may get quite creative to make this mount work in an environment that is hard to find a solution.
- Supports two compatible Apple displays up to 30" within the weight capacity
- Pole length: 19.7"; Longer pole options available: 27.6" and 43.3"
- Dual monitor 3-section 2-fold joint beam length: 35.15"; max. inward angle: 20°; Additional angle adjustments are available at the brackets
- Brackets and swivel arms feature quick release design: only a matter of a 'click' to get connected and with the push of a button then lift off to get disconnected
- Maximum adjustment rendered by tilting, swiveling, rotation and optional dynamic height adjustment
- Swift and easy movements and adjustments
- Height Adjustment Range: 19.7" manually at the pole or 9.4" dynamically with Front-end Adjuster option
- Solid Aluminum die-cast construction pole & bracket; heavy duty metal black stand base
- Handle provided for convenient simultaneous back and forth adjustments for three screens
- Space-saving with its compact design
- Clean look with minimal hardware visible from underside of work surface
- Rotation 90° and side-to-side pivot
- Neat and efficient cable management
- Maximum productivity and supreme ergonomic comfort
- Easy installation and dis-installation
- Color: Metallic Silver & Black
The Dual Track Rail Mount for Apple Display Quick Release w/ Dual Arm is a stylish console mount that is perfect for your Apple displays. With a 360° swivel function and a total weight capacity of 66lbs (30kg), this T-slot mount is ideal for control rooms, workstations, industrial environments, and many other applications. It keeps your operators productive, healthy, and as a result, happier. This mount has +90° / -25° tilt actions to ensure perfect viewing at any angle. The convenient display mount features robust cable management, providing a neat and tidy desk space with no visible cables. This comfortable and stylish LCD extrusion track mount offers perfect flexibility and is maneuverable to suit any viewing angle. It has a modern design, which fits in perfectly with the monitor's stylish looks. The 7-in-1 mount has been designed with the latest engineering technologies in mind; to ensure durability and strength. These quality mounts are manufactured in our offshore manufacturing plant, adhering to strict quality guidelines that enable us to deliver value to our customers. This handy console T-slot mount has been built with the end-user in mind; and ensures quick installation features while simultaneously offering intuitive, practical and functional designs. Please note that the T-slot extrusion track in the picture is for demonstration only and is not included.
Q & A
Q: Will it work for Apple Studio Display 27" (2022) VESA Version?
A: Yes, if you choose the option of '1 - 2 Apple Studio Display 27" (2022) VESA Version' with the right number, then it will be compatible.
Q: Will it work for 'iMac Pro'?
A: You will need to purchase the 'VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac Pro' from Apple. Then it will work.